Sylvia Higgins Memorial Essay Awards
The Sylvia Higgins Essay Awards have been discontinued, however we still honour the memory of Sylvia Higgins, one of the founding members of the Lupus Erythematosus Society of Saskatchewan. Sylvia had lupus, but she believed in making each day count, living as normal of a life as possible as a wife, mother, nurse and a caring member of the community.
- Isobelle McFadyen - The Middle Way
- Richard Schlichemeyer - The Role of the Community Pharmacist on the Lupus Health Care Team
- W. Gibb - Lupus Erythematosus: An Essay On Drug-Induced Lupus
- Sarah Liskowich - Using Antisense Oligonucleotides in the Treatment of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Janet Farney - Lupus and Hormones: Cause or Cure?
- Martha Sander - The "L" Disease That We Can Live With
- Lynne Brochu - A Glance at Lupus: Helping Clients to Help Themselves
- Susan Grant - Tour of the Center of Activation of Lupus